General Terms and Conditions:
Dear Guest: Thank you for choosing to vacation at our inn! In the event that something unexpected happens and you are unable to complete your stay with us, please note the following conditions:
You can cancel your stay up to two months prior to the scheduled start without any penalty. When canceling between two months and three weeks prior to the scheduled start, we will charge you for three days of your stay. For cancellations less than three weeks prior to the arrival date, 70 % of the total cost of your stay will be charged. In case of early departure, late arrival or no-shows, the total cost of your stay will be charged. In order to avoid cancellation fees, it is recommended to read our Red Rooster Cancellation Policy. Click here to get your vacation insurance. Please feel free to contact us so that we can send you your individual vacation offer.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Tips and Info / House Rules
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we request that you note the following remarks.
- Arrival and Departure: Your apartment will be ready for you at 2:30 p.m. of the day of your scheduled arrival. We request that you vacate your apartment by 9:30 a.m. on the day of your departure.
- Pick-Up Service: If your are traveling by rail, air, or bus, we will be happy to pick you up (upon agreement).
- Payment: When placing your reservations, we ask that you pay (by bank transfer) an advance payment of 20% of the total price of your stay; this will be deducted from your final bill. We request that you pay the final bill on the day prior to your departure. Furthermore, we can provide you with affordable travel cancellation insurance.
- In and Around the Inn and the Farm: Do you like herbs? During the summertime, you are welcome to pick fresh, untreated herbs from our herbal garden. All of the herbs are identified for your convenience. You are welcome to hold evening barbecues in our yard, after a fun-filled day of adventures.
- Notes: Both apartments are equipped with a washing machine. We will be happy to provide you with an ironing board and iron, if needed. All indoor areas of the farmstead are no-smoking areas. You are welcome to smoke on the balcony or in the yard.
September, October, and November of 2013
January 05 to February 02 and February 16 to March 16, 2013
From September 14 to October 26, 2013